Saturday, August 27, 2016

Stabby!

I am back on my old pc and getting increasingly stabby with the different platforms I am trying to use to blog on my iPhone and iPad!
~
I have spent the best part of this afternoon putting together a blog from our weekend away and it has disappeared on me twice!  Thanks Blog Touch Pro - you're a  bitch!
~
BlogGo decided not to publish my pictures back pre-July. I suspect it had something to do with my iCloud storage being nearly full.  I deleted a heap of pictures but it still won't publish.
~
Blogsy did the same a while back, saying its storage was full but giving me no clue how to delete pictures - and if I did, would they disappear from my blog posts too??
~
Blogger is my last resort so I will have a go and see if I can publish something from there....
Grrr!
Frustrated....Joolz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...